- Vance makes some comments about the BBC Arena documentary on Heavy Metal, broadcast earlier in the week.
- This is an incomplete show.
- Mammoth, one and only session. Recorded 1989-03-31. No known commercial release.
Track Listing Edit
- White Lightning: Lesson One (LP - As Midnight Approaches) Workshop
- Kingdom Come: Do You Like It (7") PolyGram
- Cult: Fire Woman (N.Y.C. Rock Mix) (12") Beggars Banquet (Vance plays the track at the wrong speed, but corrects it)
- Wrathchild: Nukklear Rokket (7") FM-Revolver
- Adrian Juste promo
- Mammoth: Long Time Coming (Session)
- Extreme: Smoke Signals (LP - Extreme) A&M
- Vendetta: Metal Law (LP - Brain Damage) Noise
- Kreator: Extreme Aggression (LP - Extreme Aggression) Noise
- Metallica: One (7") Vertigo
- Judas Priest: Grinder (LP - British Steel) CBS
- Alan Freeman's Saturday Rock Show promo
- Mammoth: Can't Take The Hurt (Session)
- Warrant: Big Talk (LP - Dirty Rotten Filthy Stinking Rich) Colombia
- Queensryche: Eyes Of A Stranger (7") EMI
- Black Sabbath: Cloak & Dagger (7" - Headless Cross/Cloak & Dagger) I.R.S. Records
- Evildead: Rise Above (7") Steamhammer
- Annihilator: Alison Hell (LP - Alice In Hell) Roadrunner
- Mammoth: Political Animal (Session)
- Tape cuts off after the song above
- Tommy Vance Rock Show (7th April 1989) [TapeRip (mp3)]
- 192 kbps. Many thanks to the original uploader for recording and track listing.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.