- Alan Freeman presenting his BBC Radio One rock show.
- This is an incomplete show
Track Listing Edit
- Tape cuts in
- Doobie Brothers: Without You (LP - The Captain And Me) Warner Brothers
- Ike & Tina Turner: Work On Me (7") United Artists
- Todd Rundgren: I Saw The Light (7") Bearsville)
- Derek And The Dominos: Layla (LP - Layla And Other Assorted Love Songs) Polydor
- Rolling Stones: Let's Spend The Night Together (7") Decca
- Glencoe: Roll Of Bliss (LP - The Spirit Of Glencoe) Epic
- Radio One promo, voiced by Tommy Vance
- Roy Buchanan: The Messiah Will Come Again (LP - Roy Buchanan) Polydor
- Mud: Hypnosis (7") RAK
- Supertramp: School (LP - Crime Of The Century) A&M
- Jaki Whitren: New Horizon (LP - Raw But Tender) Epic
- Fluff counts down the rock top 20 albums chart this week
- Pink Floyd: Money (LP - The Dark Side Of The Moon) Harvest
- Mike Hugg: Stress And Strain (LP - Stress & Strain) Polydor
- Queen: Liar (LP - Queen) EMI
- Tape ends
- Alan Freeman Sat Rock Show - July 7th 1973 [RadioRip(mp3)]
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.