- "It's a bit of a mix of all sorts tonight: a bit of this and a bit of that."
- Tommy reads out a news item claiming that Alice Cooper's concert that night at Newcastle City Hall was in danger of being cancelled due to a complaint from Mary Whitehouse, but this setlist confirms that it went ahead regardless.
- Taper: "Date confirmed by Tommy mentioning that Iron Maiden's 'Seventh Son of a Seventh Son' will be released on Monday. That was 11 Apr 1988, dating the show to 8 Apr 1988."
- Warfare, one and only. Recorded:1988-03-18. No known commercial release.
Track Listing Edit
- Iron Maiden: 'The Evil That Men Do (LP-Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son)' (EMI)
- Voivod: 'Experiment (CD-Dimension Hatröss)' (Noise International)
- Kingdom Come: 'Get It On (LP-Kingdom Come)' (Polydor)
- Warfare: 'Burn Down The Kings Road' (FRS Session)
- Virus: 'Testify To Me (LP-Force Recon)' (Metalworks)
- Fastway: 'A Fine Line (LP-On Target)' (GWR)
- Y&T: 'Fight For Your Life (LP-Contagious)' (Geffen)
- Savage Grace: 'The Healing Hand (12" picture disc)' (Flametrader)
- Rush: 'Prime Mover (7")' (Vertigo/Phonogram)
- Warfare: 'Ebony Dreams' (FRS Session)
- Alice Cooper: 'Freedom (LP-Raise Your Fist And Yell)' (MCA)
- Def Leppard: 'Armageddon It (The Nuclear Mix) (12")' (Bludgeon Riffola)
- King's X: 'Shot Of Love (LP-Out Of The Silent Planet)' (Megaforce Worldwide/Atlantic)
- UFO: 'Easy Money (Mini LP-Ain't Misbehavin)' (FM)
- Shok Paris: 'Rocked Outta Love (LP-Steel And Starlight)' (Illegal)
- Warfare: 'Death Charge' (FRS Session)
- Sabbat: 'A Dead Man's Robe (LP-History Of A Time To Come)' (Noise International)
- Iron Maiden: 'The Prophecy (LP-Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son)' (EMI)
- Judas Priest: 'Johnny B. Goode (7")' (Atlantic)
- Slave Raider: 'Backstabbin' (LP-Take The World By Storm)' (Jive)
- Loverboy: 'Break It To Me Gently (7")' (CBS)
- Jimmy Barnes: 'Driving Wheels (CD-Freight Train Heart)' (Geffen/Mushroom)
- Warfare: 'Revolution' (FRS Session)
- a) FRS-1988-04-08-A
- b) FRS-1988-04-08-B
- a) 00:58:48
- b) 01:00:00
- Many thanks to Hal C F Astell.