- Vance reads a letter from a listener who doesn't like music involving Satan and sexual acts.
- a) There are interruptions between the first 5 minutes of the first hour of the programme.
- The session band have parted company with their drummer since the session was recorded and TV offers to help them find another.
- Holosade, one and only session. Recorded: 1988-06-03. Available on Hell House (Divebomb, 2015 reissue).
Track Listing Edit
Files a and b
- Dweezil Zappa: 'My Guitar Wants To Kill Your Mama (7")' (Chrysalis)
- Joe Satriani: 'Always With Me, Always With You (7")' (Food For Thought)
- Holosade: 'Psycho' (FRS Session)
- Slayer: 'Criminally Insane (LP-Reign In Blood)' (London)
- Magnum: 'It Must Have Been Love (edit) (7")' (Polydor)
- Tobruk: 'Girl Crazy (CD-Pleasure + Pain)' (FM)
- Joanna Dean: 'Kiss This (12")' (Polydor)
- Saxon: 'Crusader (LP-Crusader)' (Carrere)
- Crazyhead: 'Time Has Taken Its Toll On You (7")' (Food)
- Sid Vicious: 'Stepping Stone (LP-Sid Sings)' (Virgin) 
- Holosade: 'Eternal Life' (FRS Session)
- Killer Dwarfs: 'Startin' To Shine (LP-Big Deal)' (Epic)
- Impellitteri: 'Secret Lover (LP-Stand In Line)' (Music For Nations)
File b ends, file c begins
- Dave Brock & The Agents Of Chaos: 'Into The Realms (LP-The Agents Of Chaos)' (Flicknife)
- White Lion: 'All You Need Is Rock N Roll (LP-Pride)' (Atlantic)
- King Kobra: 'Take It Off (LP-King Kobra III)' (Music For Nations)
- Deep Purple: 'Highway Star (2xLP-Nobody's Perfect)' (Polydor)
- Holosade: 'Computer World' (FRS Session)
- Lie Back And Enjoy It
File a cuts off on the first track of the above
- TV chats to setter of above
- Holosade: 'Welcome To Hell House' (FRS Session)
File c ends
- a) Tommy Vance Rock Show (18th June 1988) [TapeRip (mp3)] (File name has the wrong date)
- b) FRS-1988-06-17-A
- c) FRS-1988-06-17-B
- a) 01:33:33
- b) 01:02:17
- c) 00:56:58
- a) 192 kbps. Many thanks to the original uploader for recording and track listing.
- b) & c) Many thanks to Hal C F Astell.
- ↑ A short snippet was played, to show how similar the track was to the previous one.