- "On the programme tonight, we have a massive amount of good music."
- Taper: "News after the show dates the show to 18 Mar 1988. The RUC are to charge a man after the Milltown cemetery terrorist attack on Wednesday. That took place on 16 Mar 1988. Session by Assassin (the band from Eire). One track is never named and wasn't included in the repeat broadcast. It doesn't seem to be listed online either, so we're reliant on lyrics which suggest that the title could be something like Take a Chance.  Tommy's closing remarks mention that he's off to record a special in Germany with Bruce Dickinson that will be broadcast on 1st April." 
- Assassin, one and only. Recorded: 1988-03-04. No known commercial release.
Track Listing Edit
- Saxon: 'Calm Before The Storm (LP-Destiny)' (EMI)
- Will And The Kill: 'Restless To Reckless (LP-Will And The Kill)' (MCA)
- Deadly Blessing: 'Salem's Lot (LP-Ascend From The Cauldron)' (New Renaissance)
- Assassin: 'Ready For The Fight' (FRS Session)
- Rick Springfield: 'Rock Of Life (LP-Rock Of Life)' (RCA Victor)
- Kingdom Come: '17 (LP-Kingdom Come)' (Polydor)
- Magnum: 'Just Like An Arrow (LP-On A Storyteller's Night)' (FM)
- Ded Engine: 'Heds Down (LP-Hold A Grudge)' (Grudge)
- Toxik: 'Count Your Blessings (CD-World Circus)' (Roadrunner)
- Assassin: 'So Now You Know' (FRS Session)
- Tank: 'It Fell From The Sky (LP-Tank)' (GWR)
- Twisted Sister: 'Day Of The Rocker (LP-Under The Blade)' (Secret)
- Steeler: 'Rely On Rock (LP-Undercover Animal)' (Steamhammer)
- Lie Back And Enjoy It
- Assassin: 'Your Kind Of Loving' (FRS Session)
- Special Guests: 'Attack (Compilation LP-The Last Warrior)' (Metalother)
- T'Pau: 'Sex Talk (live) (7")' (Siren)
- AC/DC: 'That's The Way I Wanna Rock N Roll (7")' (Atlantic)
- Atrophy: 'Chemical Dependency (Compilation LP-Metal Forces Presents...Demolition - Scream Your Brains Out!)' (Chain Reaction)
- Assassin: 'Down To Love' (FRS Session)
- midnight news
- a) FRS-1988-03-18=A
- b) FRS-1988-03-18-B
- c) FRS-1988-03-18-N
- a) 01:02:10
- b) 00:57:05
- c) 00:01:22
- Many thanks to Hal C F Astell.
- ↑ However, the title was in Ken Garner's In Session Tonight (p. 212).