- Taper's notes: "TV tells us what's coming up in tonight's show... and boy is it a good 'un! Former Rock War winners Dangerous are in session (and what a great session it is!), there's the latest Rock War Final, a stash of classic cuts old and new plus a run-down of the UK's top 30 rock/metal albums chart! There's also the answer to last week's Friday Night Connection (possibly the easiest one ever!) and a new one for us to solve (although strangely Tommy doesn't actually mention this in his intro!)"
- Dangerous, one and only session (rpt). Recorded: 1991-12-06. No known commercial release.
Track Listing Edit
- Blackfoot: 'Highway Song (LP-Strikes)' (Atlantic)
- Lynyrd Skynyrd: 'Free Bird (demo) (3xCD-The Definitive Lynyrd Skynyrd Collection)' (MCA)
- Dangerous: 'Crazy Kind Of Love' (FRS Session)
- Guns N' Roses: 'Breakdown (CD-Use Your Illusion II)' (Geffen)
- Simon Bates trailer for forthcoming Bryan Adams concerts
- Asphalt Ballet: 'Blood On The Highway (CD-Asphalt Ballet)' (Virgin America)
- BBC Radio 1 News @ 10.30 pm - Read by Alistair Sandford
- Tommy counts down the rock/metal top 30 albums in the UK
- Lita Ford: 'Hellbound Train (CD-Dangerous Curves)' (RCA)
- Dangerous: 'No More Surrender' (FRS Session)
- Vow Wow's 'True Rock'n'Roll' on the radio' jingle
- Pearl Jam: 'Alive (CD-Ten)' (Epic)
- Judas Priest: 'Heavy Metal (CD-Ram It Down)' (CBS)
- Dangerous: 'As I Lay Awake' (FRS Session)
- Tommy tells us about Rush's forthcoming UK tour dates....
- Tommy enthuses about his upcoming trip to Minneapolis to see Superbowl XXVI with his ten year old son....
- Jeff Beck: 'The Train Kept A' Rollin' (3xCD-Beckology)' (Epic)
- Nirvana: 'Endless, Nameless (CD-Nevermind)' (DGC/Geffen) 
- Back to news room, Alistair Sandford and the 11.30 pm news
- Exodus: 'Metal Command (LP-Bonded By Blood)' (Music For Nations)
- Friday Night Connection
- Dangerous: 'The Devil's Got To Me' (FRS Session)
- Tommy reveals the result of the Rock War final. 3rd, Bad To The Bone; 2nd, Tomcat; winners: Israphel. He then plays that mystery track again and challenges us to identify who it is and where it is from.....
- a) Side 1 FRS 24-01-1992 part 1
- b) Side 2 FRS 24-01-1992 part 2
- c) Side 1 FRS 24-01-1992 part 3
- a) 00:45:25
- b) 00:45:12
- c) 00:27:16
- Many thanks to Chris Franklin.
- ↑ This track is a teaser as Tommy invites us to write in and tell him what this track is, who it's by and where it comes from! Steve Chambers from Guildford are you out there?!