- Merry Metal Music: TV and Tony Wilson are in the studio on Christmas Day, playing a concert from 1981 and listener's requests.
- "Right mate: this Christmas night Santa has asked me to fill a hole in your now empty stocking and to get the fairy on top of the tree terminally head-banging. And that I promise to do."
- Judas Priest, London Odeon Hammersmith, 1981-11-21. Not included on available recording: for track listing, see 12 February 1982.
Track Listing Edit
- Iron Maiden: 'Hallowed Be Thy Name (LP-The Number Of The Beast)' (EMI)
- Sword: 'Outta Control (LP-Metalized)' (GWR)
- Twisted Sister: 'Hot Love (LP-Love Is For Suckers)' (Atlantic)
- Black Sabbath: 'Fairies Wear Boots (LP-Paranoid)' (Vertigo)
- anti drink-drive message....which actually sounds like a half decent blues track
- Metallica: 'Whiplash (LP-Kill 'Em All)' (Music For Nations)
- Chariot: 'Meet My Match (LP-Burning Ambition)' (Shades)
- Enid: 'And Then There Were None (7")' (RAK)
- AC/DC: 'Problem Child (LP-Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap)' (Atlantic)
- Guns N' Roses: 'Mr. Brownstone (CD-Appetite For Destruction)' (Geffen)
File cuts out
- Many thanks to the taper.