- "Tonight we heavily feature some really good old sessions by one of the masters of the blues guitar, a man from Ireland called Rory Gallagher."
- Tommy reckons tonight's FNC is so difficult "no-one will get it" and offers an additional prize of two t-shirts to anyone who solves it, as well as the usual £10 record token.
- Chinatown, one and only session. Recorded 11-06-1982
Track Listing Edit
- Judas Priest - “The Hellion/Electric Eye” (LP - Screaming For Vengeance) Columbia
- Alkatrazz - “Blame It On The Night” (LP - Hot Shower [compilation]) RCA/Victor
- Chinatown - “On The Wrong Side”
- Cold Chisel: “You Got Nothing I Want.” (LP - Circus Animals) Polydor
- Rory Gallagher: “For The Last Time.” (session)
- Rory Gallagher: “Laundromat” (BBC session)
- Tommy - “I fear I don’t have the date that those sessions were recorded as producer Tony Wilson is currently swanning around in Los Angeles, and he has all the details.”
- Manfred Mann’s Earth Band: “Blinded By The Light” (LP - The Roaring Silence) Bronze
- Chinatown: “Back On The Streets” (session)
- Saracen: “No More Lonely Nights” (7” single) Nucleus
- Peter Green: “Indian Lover” (LP - White Sky) Headline
- Rory Gallagher: “It Takes Time” (session)
- Rory Gallagher: “I Fall Apart” (session)
- Friday Night Connection
- Chinatown: “See You Tonight” (session)
- King Crimson: “Heartbeat” (LP - Beat) EG
- Jimi Hendrix: “Foxy Lady” (LP - Are You Experienced?) Track
- Robert Plant: “Burning Down One Side” (LP - Pictures At Eleven) Swan Song
- Rory Gallagher: “Crest Of A Wave” (Session)
- Rory Gallagher: “Used To Be Me” (session)
- Nightime Flyer: “Out With A Vengeance” (7” single) Red Eye
- Tape cuts out
- Unknown guitar track cuts in for the last minute then cuts off.
- a) 01:02:34
- b) 00:32:54 (incomplete)
- Many thanks to Stan Ward for the uploads
- Suffers a little from tape hum and degradation
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.