A list of the puzzles and their solutions for this year.
- Cream: 'Badge' (LP-Goodbye) (Polydor)
- Arthur Louis: 'Knocking On Heavens Door' (7” Single) (Island)
- George Harrison: 'While My Guitar Gently Weeps' (3xLP-VA - Concert For Bangladesh) (Apple)
- Connection: Eric Clapton plays guitar on all three tracks
- Steve Gibbons: 'Watching The River Flow' (LP-Caught In The Act) (Polydor)
- Brian Ferry: 'A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall' (LP-These Foolish Things) (Island)
- Julie Driscoll, Brian Auger & The Trinity: 'This Wheel's On Fire' (7") (Marmalade)
- Connection: Bob Dylan wrote all three tracks
- Kansas: 'Carry On Wayward Son' (LP-Leftoverture) (Kirshner)
- Chicago: 'If You Leave Me Now' (LP-Chicago X) (CBS)
- Boston: 'More Than A Feeling' (LP-Boston) (Epic)
- Connection: Band names are American cities.
- Led Zeppelin: 'Hats Off To (Roy) Harper' (LP-Led Zeppelin III) (Atlantic)
- Pink Floyd: 'Have A Cigar' (LP-Wish You Were Here) (Harvest)
- Roy Harper: 'One Of Those Days In England' (LP-Bullinamingvase) (Harvest)
- Connection: Roy Harper.
- 22 December 1978
- No FRS due to industrial action.
- No FNC this week, Genesis in concert.