- The Friday Rock Show Wiki is a community project. Your contributions are very much appreciated.
- Please fill in the show date in the box immediately below using the date style of the Friday Rock Show Wiki, with a zero before single-digit numbers (eg. 01 January 1981, not 1 January 1981). A new page for that date will open with an editing window identical to the New Track Listing Template further down this page. You may wish to look this over before you start. If the show is not presented by TV (e.g. Alan Freeman), please add the DJ's name in brackets after the date.
- In the editing window, please fill in the various sections with all the details you can, Preview the page, and Publish it once you've finished. For unity of style across the track listing pages, please keep to the basic template. For an example of the kind of thing we're looking for, please see 28 November 1980. Don't worry if you can't fill in every detail; other people can always add extra information.
- For further features you may wish to add to your new page, please see Editing Tips. In addition, if any of the artists on your new page show up in yellow, please add the details to the Artist page you can access from the yellow link. Many thanks for your help. Rock On!
New Track Listing Template Edit
- When your new track listing page opens, you will see a Rich Text Editor version of the template in the editing window. You can edit this (type in information, Preview and Publish) or choose Source at the top right of the editing window to see the wikicode version of the same template, as below.
- For the wikicode version, please note that double square brackets are used for internal links (eg, for artist pages, other show dates). Single square brackets are for links to outside Web pages. Both can be added easily using the buttons you'll see immediately above the editing window. If you leave a space after the full web address and then another word, that word will appear as the link on the final page once it's saved.
- The main categories used for track listings are the year, "Shows" and "Shows Online", although there are others.
== Show == ; YYYY-MM-DD *198 - - ; Comments *(Introduction to show, interesting comments, etc.) * * * == Sessions == *[[Artist]], recorded, first TX * (Please add details of any commercial release of these sessions) == Track Listing == *[[Artist]]: Song (single/album/session) Label * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * == File == ;Name * * ;Length * ;Other * ;Available * [http://www.------------] [[Category:198-]] [[Category:Shows]] [[Category:Shows (Online)]]